What is Service B on a Mercedes-Benz?
Hello everyone out there watching this video,
I welcome you all to the Mercedes-Benz Overseas Motors.
Today we will talk about Service B, also known as Flex B, or Schedule B. It is a service interval Mercedes Flexible Service System.
You’ll need to perform Service B when the service indicator system alerts you that it is necessary, typically at 20,000 miles and every 20,000 mile interval after that.
Please note that while Service B** costs can vary; Service B repairs and maintenances are the same for every Mercedes-Benz vehicle. The Service B maintenance appointment will include the following tasks:
- Change engine oil and filter
- Replace windshield wiper inserts
- Inspect all tires for pressure for and wear (including spare),
- Rotate tires to reduce their wear & tear and prolong their running life
- Lubricate and inspect throttle linkage,
- Check steering play for proper functionality,
- Examine headlamps and exterior lamps, warning and indicator lamps, and horn for proper functionality,
- Check parking brake for functionality and inspect brake pad thickness and disc conditions,
- Check windshield/headlamp wiper and washer systems for functionality and fluid levels,
- Check seat belts and backrest lock (S-Class only) for proper functionality,
- Inspect front axle ball joints, rubber boots, and Poly-V-belt,
- Check major components for leakage,
- Check for chafe marks, line routing, components,
- Check and correct all fluid levels
- Reset your vehicle’s FSS counter.
For all kinds of assistance in maintenance for your Mercedes,
Feel free to visit: Mercedes-Benz Overseas Motors where a strong and dedicated team of experts is available to 24*7 to help you get amazing results.